Ronique & Co. (R&CO LLC)
R&CO LLC is a creative digitial marketing service for business owners looking to gain an online presence in social media.
Your privacy is important to Ronique & Co (Ronique.co). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ronique & Co. under management of Ronique & Co. collects, and the ways in which Http//ronique.com under management of Ronique & Co. uses that personal information.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit networkadvertising.org. To
opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit AboutAds.info
Personal information collection
Http//ronique.co may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co.
Using personal information
Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co may use your personal information to:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications.]
Where Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Http//ronique.co under management of Http//ronique.co
Contact Form on Ronique.co
Principal: Ronique Gibson, Assoc. AIA, LEED AP
WE DO ALLOW YOU TO OPT OUT OF DATA COLLECTION FOR THE PURPOSES OF ONLINE ADVERTISING AT ANY TIME.
If you prefer to not receive Ronique & Co.’s online ads in this manner, you can opt-out of some network advertising programs that use your information by tracking your browsing habits via cookies or other tracking devices. To do so you can use the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Tool. It shows you which advertising networks have placed cookies on your computer, and lets you opt-out of being tracked by them, should you wish to do so. To opt out of an NAI member’s advertising program, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to the NAI (Network Advertising Initiative) consumer opt-out page by clicking here.
- Check the box that corresponds to the company from which you wish to opt out. Alternatively, you can check the box labeled “Select All” and each member’s opt-out box will be checked for you.
- Next click the “Submit” button. The Tool will automatically replace the specified advertising cookie(s) and verify your opt-out status.
Opting out of a network does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It only means that the network from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your Web preferences and usage patterns.
Last updated January 2018.